Tailored Scope for Power Generators and Consumers
- Adhesion of the agent and modeling of the plants in the CCEE;
- Monitoring the Schedule at the CCEE, considering the obligations to be fulfilled in the clearinghouse (Associative Contribution, Contribution of Guarantees, Financial Settlement of the MCP, etc), thus avoiding the application of any penalties;
- Monitoring and availability of measurement data collected by CCEE;
- Registration and validation of contracts in accordance with the Trading Procedures;
- Monitoring of electricity flow (12-month moving average) to avoid the application of penalties and identify possible business opportunities for the plants;
- Management reports containing operating and performance results;
- Contract portfolio management and optimization;
- Monitoring of the TUSD and TUST discount calculation of the incentivized units;
- Monitoring of amounts accounted for and settled in short-term market, as well as reproduction of calculations performed by the CCEE, for purposes of conference and statistical studies;
- Consulting on building and operating a commercial strategy;
- Consulting on strategy for defining annual seasonality;
- Publication of personalized newsletters with guidance on trends, market scenarios and opportunities arising from this;
- Technical-regulatory advice whenever there are changes or new concepts in CCEE Trading Rules and Procedures;
- Representation at CCEE assemblies and meetings;
- Monitoring and customer support in meetings, if necessary, at CCEE, at Distribution/Transmission Concessionaires, at ANEEL, at the Ministry of Mines and Energy and/or ONS - National System Operator, to support and/or represent the CONTRACTING PARTY in the defense of your interests.
- Consulting for analysis and optimization of contracted demand with distributors or transmission companies, such as capacity sizing, tariff framework, seasonality and electricity quality.
Services that reflect the perspective of the sector's future, based on market experience and vision.
Our specialized intelligence in the Free Energy Market helps our customers in decision-making and contracting strategies.
Relevant data for price formation, such as flows, reservoirs, weather and load, including those from the Monthly Operational Programming (PMO) meeting, carried out by the National System Operator (ONS), are organized in bulletins in a concise and timely manner.
Medium and long-term future price projections are based on the same NEWAVE, DECOMP and DESSEM computer models, used by the ONS and CCEE and in the determination of the CMO (Marginal Operational Cost) and PLD (Difference Settlement Price). Based on these models, in addition to its experience in pricing, Nova Energia shares and projects the main scenarios expected in the preparation of budgets and project finances.
It consists of evaluating and monitoring the impact of price changes on the client's operations, through the management and optimization of its portfolio, based on risk management methodologies.